GoldRelief Donation Program
The TetraLabs GoldRelief program donates medication to qualifying patients and hospices that do not have the resources to purchase medication.
The GoldRelief roster is usually full. However, we always accept applications for new openings. We encourage you to submit your application. As TetraLabs grows, we commit to adding more GoldRelief patients, and we will continue to accept applications for new spots for when they become available.
GoldRelief applicants must have a valid doctor’s recommendation for medical cannabis, proof of California residency, proof of financial need, and a bona-fide medical doctor’s diagnosis for a serious qualifying illness. Qualifying conditions include relief from symptoms of diseases such as cancer, nausea from chemotherapy, other conditions that cause nausea, appetite loss and peripheral neuropathy, among others.
GoldRelief members receive a six-month supply. A 90-day supply of GoldCaps™ or GoldMist™ or both are delivered to you every three months. You may choose to renew every six months.
To enroll, follow these steps:
- Enroll as a TetraLabs Collective member.
- Upload scans of your doctor's recommendation and California photo ID.
- Click on the box requesting to join the GoldRelief program.
- Upload a scan from your medical doctor or insurance company that shows your qualifying medical condition. The document should contain your name, your doctor's name and state your condition or diagnosis.
- Upload a scan of documentation that proves your financial need. For example, a disability or financial assistance form in your name.
If you do not have access to a scanner, you can submit this documentation by taking photos, faxing or postal mail to:
15466 Los Gatos Blvd. #109-306
Los Gatos, CA 95032